Monday, September 3, 2012

Craft- Conference Board

With LDS General Conference coming up I am always looking for ways to keep the kids entertained.  While looking for other things on Pintrest I ran across this idea from a site that seems to have been hijacked for a moment. I will get back to you with the site. But this woman was awesome! She had so many different ideas and one of them was creating a Conference Center. The idea behind it is the kids can find out who is speaking and place their picture at the podium. Then they can pick the topics they hear about and put it in the speech bubble.  I am seeing 



The idea behind it is the kids can find out who is speaking and place their picture at the podium. Then they can pick the topics they hear about and put it in the speech bubble.  When the speaker is finished you can put them in their seat for the remaining time period. 
 There are also places to put who is conducting the music and who is playing the organ.

This lady baby caused me a lot of grief and a ton of time but I got it finished in time for October conference. Now I just can't wait to use it.

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I hope you can find the link soon, I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete