Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tasty Thursday: Thai pizza

My husband asked for a Thai pizza this week. He loves Thai food, I don't. The poor man only gets Thai food once or twice a year so I was happy to oblige him.

Now not liking Thai I am not the best when it comes to flavors so I asked and did some research...I guess I didn't do enough. Still the pizza was pretty good and we ate it all, which is more than we did with the taco pizza last week. 

So here is the recipe.

Pizza Dough (Bobby Flay)
Thai chili sauce
medium zucchini, chopped
shallot
mozzarella cheese
peanuts (we didn't have any so I had to use cashews)


So roll out your dough and then spread some of the chili sauce over it. You decide how much you want but hold out some for the top. 

Spread the other toppings throughout the pizza, topping with cheese. 

Bake at 375 until the crust and cheese are golden brown. 

Let pizza sit for five minutes and top with some chili sauce.  

2 comments:

  1. Nat! You don't like Thai food? How did I not know that?

    What is the world coming to ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat it, I just don't like it. Sorry

    ReplyDelete