Sunday, November 27, 2011

FHE- Thanksgiving

*Disclaimer- I meant to post this last week but spaced it. So it is a tad late now...sorry.*


When I became a teacher I began to order from Oriental Trading Company. I loved the fun things I could get on a teacher's salary. I have continued ordering from them since I have been home and find great activities and crafts for the kids. I stumbled upon a gem a few months ago and wipped it out for Family Home Evening.

It was a thankful tree sticker with leaves that we could put on what we were thankful for. We then drew pictures to accompany the tree. It was a fun activity that the kids and parents enjoyed. Christian even drew a picture of the family having a picnic under his tree.

Here are some highlights from our lists

Laine- Jesus Christ, food, books, trees, friends, family,
Eve- my body, books
James- tigers, lions, leaves
Matthew- binky, stuffed carrot

They were proudly displayed on the door for the rest of the month and will be put away into remembrance books to look back and smile one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment