Wednesday, March 21, 2012

21 Days- A Common Thread

Today's task is simple. To write my testimony of Christ.

I not only believe in Christ I believe Him. I know that as I trust him I will be blessed. I will be buoyed up in the hard times and he will rejoice with me at all other times. He is the first I turn to. He has helped me so many countless times and each time I am filled with his love and I know He lives. I am grateful for Him and His sacrifice. I know that as I continue to listen and follow Him I will be blessed. I often think of the song lyrics, "I believe in Christ, so come what may." For a long time I thought those were scary words to sing, I didn't want to have bad things happen. But I have learned that with Christ I can weather any storm and that line in the song has a whole new meaning now.  He is my Lord, my King, my Savior, and my friend. Yes, I believe in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment