Thursday, March 1, 2012

Half way there

So this year I made the goal to lose twenty pounds this year. I have a feeling that I am going to have to readjust that goal. Yesterday I went to the gym for my training session. It was time for weight and measurements, my least favorite gym visit. But I guess this new life change is working out. I had lost ten pounds, at least a half an inch of everywhere measured (in some cases an inch and a half) and dropped my body fat by 3% taking me from an unhealthy percent to a fair one (yeah I know fair isn't anything to shout from the rough tops but I take what I can get).

Of course after the celebratory hug with my trainer Stacey she sent me right back to work and my muscles are aching today as a result of that work. But today I am content. Sometimes it is nice to see your hard work pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment